Wednesday, December 14, 2011

. . . C h r i s t m a s iS coming . . .

Yay - I am so happy christmas is soon!
It's my most favorite holiday. I miss being little and always sleeping downstairs right next to the tree so I could catch Santa, tie him up, and go steal his sleigh! I had it planned out EVERY christmas, but for some reason.... I could never stay awake. No matter how hard I tried. Any other night, I could stay awake till whenever I wanted, but nope...not Christmas eve! Then when I was in 4th grade, I figured out Santa wasn't real. lol Broke my heart. I was playing in my parents room and seen presents under their bed and I looked at them and the said To Marissa, From SANTA! Oh I was crushed.. i still to this day wish Santa was real, hahah! It's the little kid in me. It just made Christmas time that much more fun.
But now Aaron and I get to play Santa for our kids, so....that'll be fun! :D
Speaking of Aaron, it sucks so much he isn't going to be here this Christmas. Our first christmas apart and it's Brookelynn's first christmas! :( 
I guess she's young enough that she won't even remember but it'd be nice for him to be with his family :(
Stupid Afghanistan! 
SOON ENOUGH and he'll be home for good!!!!!!
A LITTLE OVER 3 WEEKS AND I'M HOME TO HAWAII.
YAYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment