Monday, December 5, 2011

Good day today! :)

.Oh today.
Well, lastnight was awesome. Brookelynn woke up one time and for like 2 minutes. I put her binky in and wrapped her up and she passed right out and slept till almost 8! I am PRAYING she sleeps the same tonight. A night of letting her cry it out seems to of worked!!!
Love my snuggle bunny - she is the best ever!!!



SO then, my mom and I made some really cute reindeer candy canes!! lol. Turned out super cute. I love crafty stuff so I cannot WAIT to get back to Hawaii and into our new house so I can start making crafts and decorating!! WOOHOO.
Then I hung out with the kiddos, sure they can drive me nuts but I love my kids more than anything in this world. They are my everything and Idk where id be without them. They just put the biggest smile on my face and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have the privilege to be their mommy!



THEN, I made a friend the cutest blanket ever for her little boy she's having and I am super excited to give it to her! Woohoo. :)


hahah OH yeah, and right before Aaron came home on R&R I made him this cake, buuuuut I didnt really like it SO I never showed it to him, lol :/  It was a first time thing, and fondant is NOT as easy to use as it looks lol. Its easy for the shapes and what not but to actually wrap it around the cake and get it to look perfect, yeah...not easy! But I guess for first try it didnt turn out 1/2 bad!

lol yeah yeah yeah.
Dont judge me.

OK well, i am off to bed. night night!


No comments:

Post a Comment