Monday, December 26, 2011

Oh holy night., the stars are brightly shining...

Merry Christmas
Well, Christmas went pretty good. Better than expected. We got to skype with Aaron ALL day long and he got to see us all open our presents. He might not of been there in person, but skype is DEF the next best thing!! :) I'm not sure what this world would do without it.



Yay!!

We all got such wonderful presents and the kids were excited. They didn't get as much as I would of liked since we're going back to Hawaii in 12 days!! SO I didn't want to have a lot to haul back with us. But we'll get them more once we're home! We all got us some cowboys jeserys too! WOOHOO!! We're pretty excited about those!!! OH YEAH. lol






Sundays in the Frederick household will consist of THIS! :D
Hope everyone had the BEST Christmas ever!!!!
                                                                                                                             


Now -- with all that being said, I have ONE thing I need to say. Yesterday I realized a couple things. Friends come and go, family is forever! I'm done putting my time into friendships that are pointless. I've had ENOUGH of those and certain "friends" have shown me their true colors these last few months. When I look back at these friendships, all they did was walk all over me and take things id do for granite! They didn't appreciate shit. I was lucky enough to even get THANK YOU'S for the things I did. A one thing in particular was the last straw for me. The ONE thing I needed help with and got a slap in the face pretty much. That right there was enough to show me the kind of person they were. I did try and push past it & give benefit of the doubt but, I was right all along.  It's sad when things have to come to that point, but at the same time - it's good! & I couldnt be happier about it.
:D
My husband. My kids. and My family are all I need in life to be happy! And i'm SO grateful for all my new army wife friends i've made! I LOVE this life style and life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 
!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment