Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eeeeek - Hawaii ; im coming for you soon

OH MAN.

I will be out of this 20 deg weather and into the warm sun and a nice beach in like 4 weeks. OH YEAH. I cannot freakin wait. I am so over this cold. It does nothing but put me in a bad mood and all I do is sit home. 
BOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Im so excited to get back and get into my house and decorate it and hangout with my new friends. I haven't had a friend to hangout with since like, high school. lol. So, it's about time I get out. :)


***********************


Christmas is coming up fast! I'm excited yet not, cause Aaron is not here to spend it with us! :( Makes me sad. i had my friend Stacia do some really cute christmas pictures of the kids for Aaron! They turned out SO good!!!

 love my babies
SOON enough daddy will be home with us! :D 
 

2 comments: