Saturday, December 17, 2011

OMG

What is with people!?!!?!?!?
seriously. I am so furious right now
I cant do anything, without atleast SOMEONE having an issue with it!!!!!!
GET THE HELL OVER IT.
ITS MY LIFE, NOT YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't judge you for anything you do, so have a little respect and do the same!!!!!!!
I don't think i've been this mad in years.
I could knock someone out, and I wish I could. I'm sure that'd make me feel better.
That or just having my damn husband home from AFGHANISTAN would be amazing.
-geeeeeeeeez

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry you're so upset. i hate days like this. we should take our kiddos to lunch or something. i'll let you vent to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good girlie! Let me know when!!!! Message me on facebook and i'll give you my #!

    ReplyDelete